About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC
I am a second year teacher originally from Augusta, GA. I just got married in July and my husband and I LOVE Greenville. This blog is to provide connections between my students and their parents.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Words of Wisdom

We do a lot of journaling in my class (5th grade English).  Sometimes I allow my kids to "free write," which means that they get to write about anything they would like to write about as long as they are writing for the entire 10 minutes.  After this time, the students are allowed to share their journal entry with the class if they want to.  Naturally, several of my students like to write raps or funny stories; therefore, it is safe to say that this is always a very interesting time in my class.  This entry is not a rap, but I will forever believe that it is one of the most classic pieces of writing I have and will ever read...

Ms. Sox's Glasses

Ms. Sox got new glasses. They are so FRESH.  They are black,gold, and clear.  She got them from Sansbury.  I love Ms. Sox's new glasses.  (I wish that I could insert the very high pitched accent that this was spoken in).

This entry is coming from the same child that shouted, "Pickle on my dickle," in class and compliments me by saying, "Ms. Sox, you look untacky today."  Talk about trying to keep a straight face...

Short but hope you enjoy it!
Ms. Sox

No comments:

Post a Comment