About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC
I am a second year teacher originally from Augusta, GA. I just got married in July and my husband and I LOVE Greenville. This blog is to provide connections between my students and their parents.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gold Nugget

One of the reasons I love my job is that I love working with kids.  While grading exams, I found this cute little nugget:

The assignment was to write 6 things they've learned in life science so far that weren't on the exam.

My student, Johnnie, responded this way:

I learned big words such as deciduous, eutrophication, and ion.

I learned my niche at home is to be a good, smart, intelligent son.

I love this kid.  He's adorable.  The phrase "big words" from a seventh grader. Precious.

~Ms. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment