About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC
I am a second year teacher originally from Augusta, GA. I just got married in July and my husband and I LOVE Greenville. This blog is to provide connections between my students and their parents.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Don't go to school unless you're ready to have your picture taken...

Just a word of friendly advice.  If you're having one of those days where you overslept, barely have on any (if at all) make-up, and your hair's in a ponytail, guess what???  You're gonna need to be prepared to have your picture taken.  It'll coincidentally be school picture day, which you forgot (true story), or the day that the yearbook kids have conveniently come by to snap a picture of you working.  For instance, today...I'm in crazy work mode, looking a mess, hair in a ponytail, wearing smudged glasses because for some reason they won't come clean today, and i forgot to brush my teeth this morning because I was running late, so I just feel gross.  In come the yearbook kids trying to get a picture of me working.  Obviously, I feel a hot mess, so I can only imagine what I look like.  Dare I sneak a restroom break to look? Better not...don't really want to know.  Anyway, stay on your toes all you student teachers/ first years.

~Ms. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment