About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC
I am a second year teacher originally from Augusta, GA. I just got married in July and my husband and I LOVE Greenville. This blog is to provide connections between my students and their parents.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The reason I became a teacher...

This was an "award/certificate" that I recieved from one of my students:

Certificate of Achievement

Awarded to
Mrs. Sox

This 11 day of 16 in the year 2010.

Signature:  Harry Soot

Best Teacher
You Rock

This was written on the back:

Mrs. Sox you are the most careing teacher!  you have lesson plans plan out when you could have Been sleeping But you stay up workin.  I give you My word to BE BETTER IN School And not Drop out And get shot By the police (pronounced poe-lease).  So that's why I Harry Soot present this to you.  Best teacher Award of 2010

Love it!
Ms. Sox

P.S. It was news to me that I was married. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment