About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC
I am a second year teacher originally from Augusta, GA. I just got married in July and my husband and I LOVE Greenville. This blog is to provide connections between my students and their parents.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

FINALLY a BLOG!

Welcome to our first year teachers blog! We have talked about this for the past 3 months and it is finally here. "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" is a great movie and reminds me of my students so I decided to use it as our blog name. We have hilarious, frustrating, and creative stories from our students on a daily basis so we wanted somewhere to put them before we begin to forget. Luckily, we work in a school with other first year teachers so we'll have plenty to share and to vent about. No student teacher, professor, family member, or friend can prepare you for your first year teaching, or just being a grown up, but thankfully we have each other to lean on. Here is our reality...

We = 
me, Erin Boland - 6th grade English 
Ms. Brown
Ms. Wham - K-5
Ms. Sox - 5th grade English 
Ms. Hsu - 4th grade 
Ms. Bennett - 2nd grade

No comments:

Post a Comment